METALDRIVE® disc couplings are fully made of steel and are used in all applications where high reliability, precision, and no maintenance are required. All the components of the METALDRIVE® couplings are completely machined (spacer excluded) and balanced in class DIN ISO 1940-1 Q 6,3.
- Backlash free and torsionally rigid
- Maintenance, lubrication and wear free
- Operating temperature up to 300° C
- Allow axial, angular, and radial misalignment (only with double disc pack)
- Available in conformity to API 610 e API 671
- Available with carbon shaft
- Available on request certified couplings according to ATEX directive 2014/34/EU